The Family

The Family

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Visiting the biodome

One day, we went to the biodome, just me and dad.   The biodome is just like a zoo but it's like you're actually like visiting the rainforest and penguins.    There is loads of things, I don't know which one to write about first.   There were Caymens and can you guess what was with them?  Turtles or tortoises!!!   We saw loads of fish and there were bats, birds, snakes and frogs.  We even got to see ring tailed lemurs from Madagascar up close.   It's ok, there was a fence.  They were running and climbing trees and jumping but none of them sang "I like to move it move it".  

There was a sign with a bird on it that said: I may be friendly but do not touch me.     There were penguins but none of them were fighting like the penguins of Madagascar.   That wasn't even part of it.  

I like to go to the biodome each time we come to Montreal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment