The Family

The Family

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Canada day, the old port and IMAX 3D

On Canada day, we (me and dad) went to the Old Port in Montreal. There were so many things, I didn't know what to do first. There were street performers. One of them swallowed a big balloon. Two of them popped before he could swallow them. It was funny. There were loads of people there. There were bouncy castles, actually, the one that I went on was a bouncy elephant. I got a balloon horse from a lady doing balloon stuff and who was wearing a funny balloon hat. I got an ice cream which I didn't really eat because it was raspberry and I didn't like it so dad had to eat it. I was at a little pond, sitting there with my feet in it and having lots of fun. I saw a seagull get something from in the water. I don't know what it was. We looked at some ships. 

The next day we went to the cinema. We saw a movie called Under the Sea 3D. I was scared and amazed. There were sea snakes that looked like they were actually coming towards us! There was also a shark and we got to watch a turtle eat a jellyfish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment