The Family

The Family

Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's a girl... no a boy... no a girl

So, our passports finally arrived. We had waited and waited for so so so so so so long. I did the happy/sad dance. You act like you are happy and say happy, happy, happy and then you act like you are sad and say sad, sad, sad. Because I am happy to go but I'm sad to leave. And then mom realized that there was a mistake in my passport. The mistake was that they put M for male instead of F for female. I was angry when daddy teased me about being a boy. Mummy said things about dressing me up as a boy. So we had to go to Washington DC to get the mistake fixed. We went to the museum to pass the time while we were waiting for the mistake to be fixed which took 3 hours. The museum was awesome and scary to me. It had dinosaurs which scared me a bit, actually, it scared me quite a bit. There were fake mammals that really looked furry. There were gems and minerals but we didn't get to see them because we didn't have enough time. There were insects. And then we went out of the museum and bought some pizza which we ate in the car. Then we went to get the fixed passport. We then went straight to Montreal. We got there in two days and we stopped in a hotel. I really liked playing in the closet. Then we arrived in Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment